Friday, October 16, 2015

Yoga and A Meal

Yesterday's back to back and a meal in between was a first.

A suggestion to only eat no more than two hours before a Yoga practice
was followed quite diligently and good practice. So, with a meal of
four Jumbo Eggs, half of a Hass Avocado and a handful of green Olives,
which only took minutes to prepare before I was off to my second
Yoga class.

My first Yoga class in downtown, compliments this second Yoga class
on the south side of town and have been been pairing up these two classes
now for about month now.

With a meal in my belly, gave me no issues whats so ever. I would like to
think that may have got a needed burst of energy from this new meal
modification that I made or it could of been the Placebo Effect.

Many years ago I used to sing in a band and before a gig I would down
two cans of Ensure nutritional drink. This also worked well in keeping
my energy levels up and without in discomfort from bloating and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment