Sunday, October 18, 2015

Downtown Alive With People and Taco Bus

I went downtown on my new routine of attending our downtown curb farmers market.
Thinking originally I would like to ride my bike but I woke up too late, it was getting
close to ten in the morning. Sun can get quite hot still.

Good thing I didn't bike because they were still closing off streets for the annual car
show downtown. I would not have enjoyed trying to navigate my bike amongst all
these people.

On my way to the market I had discovered that we now have a Taco Bus. 

For those locals that can appreciate this.
No doubt, resulting from Taco Bus food
truck presence, second Thursday every
month for the past three years.
Now that we have a Taco Bus of our own
and the full blown menu and instead of
driving forty minutes for that treat. Will
it still be a treat?

Welcome Taco Bus!


Looking south from Main St.

Looking north just north of Main St. The farmers market
is where the white tents are located at the top of this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment