Thursday, October 15, 2015

Neighbors Helping Neighbors

Yesterday while painting the front of the house's stucco. The neighbor on the south side
of me was getting a meal delivered to the neighbor's mom whom resides in their garage.
As most volunteer services, for what ever reason's there may be a different deliverer
every time. This one was new to me and was quite obvious that this address was new
to them. After several attempts on my part to explain to them where the meal needs to
be delivered to said location without missing a beat at painting. Took some effort and
challenge to a welcomed break from my task at hand.

While this morning, I was taking advantage of the cool morning temperatures to
continue my painting the finish coat on the stucco. There must of been a landline
phone call, in regards to the neighbor on my north side. Not that I would have
heard it because I had my ear protection, protecting me from the noise of a nusance
dog, who was pining for it's owner while away on an appointment. Anyway, this
phone call was a message , an alert that my other neighbor's medical alert button
was giving them a low signal.

No comments:

Post a Comment