Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Compliments to a Local Egg Yogi






I was the lucky recipient of a
dozen of eggs from a fellow Yogi
last week.

Perphaps the size of the egg was
indicative of the size of the yolk.

Here is a sample of egg sizes and
colors of the egg that I enjoyed.

I was able to keep these eggs on the
counter and not refrigerated just like
it is done in Europe. As you can see
they haven't been washed and therefor
retain their natural barrier and coating.





I didn't notice any difference in flavor in comparison to
Egglands Jumbo eggs, not that this is a promo for Egglands.

I do know that they are a whole lot fresher than I would
ever have and that the chickens are free range in ever
sense of the word, goes a long way in my book. I think
the phrase now that is getting kicked around a lot now,
is pasture raised.

No comments:

Post a Comment