Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Today's Catch - Dixieland Twilight Farmer's Market

Unwaxed Pink Lady apples from one of those Carolina's. Again, unwaxed
Cucumbers from I don't know where, didn't ask. Asparagus all the way
from Chili and Tennessee Tomatoes.  





This time I took my bike and made there and back with some chatting with
two vendors in thirty minutes. A shout out to my walking buddy that bailed
out today that made this possible. I will have to make market a priority.

Not sure I saved any money at the market but got in some exercise and broadened
my socializing within the community.

I did my walk around the Lake any ways and with a greetings from a Yogi that
lifted my spirits even higher.

Was so inspired that I biked up the Library to return a book that was due today.
Although it was dark by now I rode partway in the road with all of bike lights
ablaze.

No comments:

Post a Comment