Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Up On The Roof

Intermittent rain this afternoon and still manage to get a couple things
done to the house.

Added some Zinnser123 primer to a troubled spot of stucco that bleeds
a burnt red. I feel I need to apply another coat to make sure that it blocks
this issue well.

Removed a satellite dish from up off the roof. I won't say how long it's
been up there, after all I did mention that I can be a procrastinator.
I hope your not afraid of heights, whereas I am surely not.

I had my self talk and
visual that I have a tendency
of doing. I imagine myself
falling off, in this case off
the roof. Even while up there
I could see myself falling over
and impaling myself on the
small tree below. Among a few
other fatal scenarios.

If that don't get my attention and
the awareness and diligence, then
I have no business being up there.


My my my that's a long way down as my satellite dish has rather dramatically
demonstrates.


After I biked up to our Twilight Farmers Market and with a bag full of veggies
in return.

I had just enough time to get back up on to roof and trim a way some Crape Myrtle branches.
Just in time for my walking buddy to show, even if he was early and to see me up on the roof
doing my thing. I showed him my Helper Tree that I use to climb up and down to and from my
roof. It sure beats using a ladder.

No comments:

Post a Comment