Sunday, October 25, 2015

Souvenir Mineral Water Bottle From Sedano's Supermarket




Mineral water in a glass bottle.
Glass with class.

On the way back from a trip to
and maybe our last, Rock/Gem
and Bead show. My friend was
hungry and I could eat even
though I had a nourishing and
lasting first meal.

Most supermarkets carry a lot things
I would never put in my body I thought
So this Hispanic market had nothing over
say, Publix in nutritionally challenged
foods.

So I was enticed by this green glassed beauty. Only to be a bit
turned off with the taste of mineral water but, hey got a beauty
of a bottle I can use to give some of my thirsty plants a sip.

Also took a different route to the show just to make the routine
trip more interesting and which it did. Both there and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment