Saturday, October 17, 2015

Will Forever - Troubador Seranades On The Lake



Will gives us a concert of a dozen of his original folk songs, among friends and thousand pumpkins.

Next day, two songs come to mind that Will performed. First one being Ripples, mostly classical
guitar and some vocals. Notice the ripples you see reflected in the street lights about the lake.
I was thinking that this song would be great accompaniment to some relaxing session of Yoga.

The other song called Boba Express, which involves some Owls. Well last night, sleeping with the
window open and what did I hear? Owls, I hear at a distance late into the hours, is not that unusual.
Well there were perhaps two and they must of been in my Oak tree not far from my window. I was able to capture two recordings too. Just in case the thought crosses my mind that it was the power or suggestion, from Wills song or perhaps just dreaming. 

Any way, Thank you Will for the invite and night out with your friends and fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment