Saturday, December 19, 2015

They Are Everywhere You Are Not, Compost Continues

Now that I am actively composting again I need to show our visitors that
they need to take up residence else where.











Starting with adding their current abode to the mix.

This is a good time to add any of this years fertilizer that you didn't use to this
mix also. Slowly adding some greens to help balance with the browns. Has more
to do with the balance of alkali and the acidic and that is about as scientific that
this will get.

I also stirred up everything and when I do I get that waft of earthy goodness
that motivates me continue with this process.

I would have added some rain water that I have been collecting, but there is
not enough to share with this process. My tomatoes and eggplant have the dibs
on the collected water for this late fall vegetable collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment