Saturday, December 26, 2015

Biked Our City's New Three Parks Trail

On Christmas day before joining my sister via a cell phone for
her family Christmas meal. Where text and pictures abound
the busy air waves. I wanted to take advantage and balance
that out with taking a spin on this new trail.

Made this trek from my back door and back within an hour.
The start of the trail from my house is about two miles, making
the actual trail shorter than I would have thought.

I biked the trail counter clockwise which gave me a welcomed downhill
push at the beginning of the trail. As much as I wanted to pick up a stray
ribbon from it's inaugural opening, which would add to my collection of
three ribbons, or take a picture of a cloud formation.
With expediency the motivating factor along with the fact that the park
closed at sundown and that being a half hour away. What more motivation
does one need to press one into a race against time and in more ways than
one.




No comments:

Post a Comment