Wednesday, December 23, 2015

First (Christmas ) Bloom - Bromeliad


I purchased this about four months ago.
A fondness for Bromeliads is  and excuse
we plant collectors give to this, what I
will call an obsession to accumulate things
of beauty.

It's first bloom only adds to it's beauty and
reflects my own perception of beauty.

With little wants and needs to perform this
wonder of nature. Low light, what little water
it may get either from me or the rain that it can
collect in it's cup.

This specimen among others gives back so much
more than what it takes.

I think this is the first time I have had a Bromeliad
                                                                      bloom during this holiday we call Christmas. On
this day that will be known as the Eve before Christmas Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment