Monday, December 21, 2015

My Winter Eggplant

I've been wanting to say that ever since our days started getting noticeably shorter.
To be exact, when we went back to Standard Time. Today being the first day of winter
and what better way to celebrate the Winter Solstice than with a staking and
a clipping. The weary looking Eggplant gets a helping hand with some stakes of
bamboo, compliments from a friends yard, who was more than grateful on my
removing them from her sight/site. This bamboo is the running kind that will
take over your yard if not kept in check.

Another reason to rejoice in the Winter Solstice is knowing that the days will be
getting longer.



















Our clipping goes to what remains of my Compari Tomato plant.
Sunday afternoon is when I collected a handful of tomatoes. which might
be the next to last of the tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment