Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Snails - Who knew they could take out a Dragon.

Even Dragons can be defeated by the frail and sluggish.




Now I know what ate the tip off this Dragon
fruit plant. As I flick off the offending and
pick up pot and set it back down, "Oh, I'm
sorry were you under there little guy?  It pays
to pick up the pace little buddy!"











My what great big teeth you have.



















  
Can't leave them alone for a minute, OK maybe hours.



Thanks for the sacrifice Old Man, these were the days. Nice root development too!


Update:  Checked on the Floaters and Sinkers and Vessels #1 and #3 Angelwing Begonia
seedlings, wait, did I say seedlings? More like dusts and would need a microscope to tell
if they sprouted.

Gecko moved back to its original digs, by the 24/7 desk lamp.

Gave half pot orchid new shoes, replaced wooden basket with a better one that was lying around.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment