Sunday, May 24, 2020

Plus One


makes three trees that have come into my possession this week.

In all fairness the third one has come full circle. I gave my neighbors
a seedling in good faith. Seeing their gardening loosing focus and
the challenges of a sun scorched yard three years in from their moving
in.

They've passed on back to me my Jack fruit seedling that I started last
December. This seedling has grown tall and branching like one
of my originals. I can say that this one has surpassed another of my
in ground seedling.

Funny, I've been planning weeks ago where I might plant this third
seedling without knowing it's future returning back to it's origins.






This long legged beauty is home, home sweet home.

My intended placement of candidate for Best Looking Specimen of the Year
will have competition. See next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment