Thursday, May 14, 2020

New Plantings


The canopy of this disturbed Crape myrtle is recuperating (long story) and shading
these new Sandwich tomato seedlings grown from the last crop's last tomato. I almost
didn't save any seeds and the few I had some salt added to them, to show how close
to being gone.

Time will tell if it was worth the effort, but it won't be from lack of trying.





Just looking at these green bundled powerhouses of hope, is enough for the moment.
















All you have to do is grow and I all I have to do is to water and feed ya and if
all goes to plan you will feed me and others lucky enough to taste this harvest.


This third generation Compari tomato is doing well and is managing the season
changes and getting ready to blush.

























Garden gnome included.

No comments:

Post a Comment