Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Ninja Gardening, Not Quite Gorilla Gardening

 Went to check up on some plantings I made at a former place most frequented...hehehe.
I'm not telling! I was not surprised, then surprised again and then pleasantly surprised.
I will have to go back to see what I had missed, the proverbial icing on the cake.

  Regardless what you plant and where you plant it , it still needs a minimum of care.
At the least just to insure viability, but sometimes even that can't be had. So you plan
for it with some predetermined and selected plants. Some tried and true gardening
common sense to help increase viability because there will always be the unpredicabilty
that provides us with frustration and joy.

  To all you gardeners out there, real and imagine. It can only happen one dig at a time.
You gotta break some soil to make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment