Saturday, September 12, 2015

Experimental Kitchen - 'Mud' Still in Progress

 There's a reason why they call it Mud!

 Always evolving along with the Season's bounty. This started off with
Banana's and Avocadoas it's base. Then Black Mission Figs was a favorite.
Then the ever present Blueberries.

  What with the scarcity and inconsistent availability of ripe Avocado's
brings me to today's Blueberry base, base being the bulk of this concoction.
I have also used Mango Peaches and Raspberries in a pinch and only in a pinch.
Some nondescript bulk I've alsoused canned Green Peas. Something new added
today was some Pepita's and certainly not the first time I've added some Concord
Grape juice for moisture. Although sugar will give us that moisture but with out
all that sweetness.

   I've concluded that there are a few items that I could not go without. Those would be
the following: Chia seeds, Cacao Nibs, Shredded Coconut, Crunchy Peanut Butter,
Fresh Blueberries and instant Coffee. Not to mention the ever present sweetener,
currently using Coconut Sugar.


No comments:

Post a Comment