Tuesday, July 21, 2015

When does Pudding stop to being Pudding? When it turns to Mud.


  We have House Music, a unique home styled blend that the artist
feels that is their own. That is how I feel about this ever evolving
pudding style that is in the works.

 I didn't have any Bananas this time because I ate them the other
day while waiting on the Avocado to ripen in sync with the Bananas.
I know, the times, trials and tribulations of a Kitchen Artist.

 So what I did was,as most good cooks do is use what I have.
What I have is a gorgeous ripe Mango , two over ripe Nectarines
and a over ripe red fleshed Plum. Needless to say, a ripe Avocado
that waits on no one.

 Add the remaining ingredients and Mud it is.

       === House Mudd ===

Just remembered that I could have used some Vanilla Extract.
Perhaps next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment