Thursday, May 18, 2023

Well It's Been

 eight days since these seeds have been planted, eleven seeds to exact and only five made an 

appearance and what performance too. 


   Dramatic emergence requires a dramatic capture, as in if were even possible to take a 

cinematic, dramatic, make them weep with inspiration...you get the picture and if it doesn't

match what I'm about to show you, well then I did my task at hand.

 

 


   This one in the forefront is the conjurer, perhaps a soft spotlight would fill in for those

with less imagination. Not me, I even have the makings for a film score running through my

head as I post this. Oh and a movie on my big screen that I've been pausing to make it last longer 

that to has all the above, including two luminous actors in their youths, relatively speaking of course.

 


 

   This one really needs no words.....Ok...cut, that's a wrap. Be prepared to do this all over again

for tomorrows shoot and get a good rest, great job.


No comments:

Post a Comment