Thursday, May 18, 2023

I have Three

 witnesses to a great down pour of that wet stuff that has eluded us here in central,

if I remember right I think it's called, rain?  No that can't be it, it's been so long, but

I have three newbies to the scene and listen to what they have to say *wink wink*


   Yeah I saw it, sure beats that stored crap you drench us with.

-Huh?


   It was refreshing... -So you would rather have that city water that I give you in cases like this 

current extended dry season?       That city water always gives me a root ache.


   

                          First time seeing that good stuff fall from the skies.

   -Hey did anyone tell you that you all look the same?  ...We get that all the time, what really grates 

me is when someone would say, hey aren't you a, place any other flower name here.


    While these orchids show off their colors and enjoyed this rather loudly unannounced except with 

some really good boomers and lightening flashes, if not more than I, as I went about my duties collecting 

this wet stuff for the privileged of a few to get the next best thing to fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment