Thursday, May 11, 2023

See The Flow

 


This finished reimaging of this zone of Evergreen Giant Liriopi, aka as a monoculture was something

I thought of a couple times, most recently. Yesterday while putting out some yard trash at the curb for

the next day's pickup I spied this clump of Liriopi above and saw the shape and knew that it needed

to be refined and rerepresented as my next garden conquest, if you will. Inspite of the near nineties

temperatures, this inspiration was enough to motivate me and dive right in.

  Not unlike some water born sea grass that flowed with the guiding crystal clear waters was the image

in my head and is what you see now.

   The results is the garden magic that is captured with our ever present cameras on our phones.

  More defined that flows with a calming deep green not always seen in our Florida sunified landscape.

 


 These specimens now get their focus spot lighted attention that gives them a whole new emphasis.

Oh, yeah the untouched patch just beyond this area will be my next project, only if it gives me the

go ahead in that inspiring headsup that this constant gardener is most sensitive to.

 


   Looking back and enjoying the refresh imaging of this unique garden space.  Feel the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment