Saturday, March 21, 2020

You Heard That Expression...

You need a change of scenery and without leaving your back door step.

 For a change of scenery I relocated this potted Afrocarpus specimen to the
opposite side of my porch. It's prior location of two years, which caught
the western sun and appeared to being getting baked.

Our collective direction for social distancing gave me the inspiration to change
my home's scenery and to prevent my own sense of walls from closing in, sort
of speak.

The cost you ask? My own labor, repotting and a trim. Viola...the change of scenery I
expected and was granted. For a constant gardener that goes a long way.


This not only changes the scenery going in/out the door but provides another
layer of texture with another shade of greenery. Black iron works moved
with it to provide stability and another hanging point to add to this new
scene of green, should the need arise.

No comments:

Post a Comment