Tuesday, March 31, 2020

The Grand Dame or Master...

of our Cuban Tree Frog Clan?

Not the largest I've seen but my neighbor was complaining about a frog
was messing on her porch siding. Could this be the culprit, only doing
what frogs naturally do besides eat.

Besides, if it's going to be obvious and not conspicuous as it was spotted
at my back door's porch's Ballard.



Springing from it's perch at my first attempt to encapsulate this night
creature, out for a snack no doubt, at my lighted back porch's smorgasbord.
One of many adaptive adjustments that this creature uses to thrive in our humanurban environment.

With numbers decreasing due to my successful campaign thus far, already seeing
the return of the smaller indefensible creatures sightings increase.

 
This young lowly toady can attest to that unscientific observation.

My second and successful attempt, while vicariously hanging from it's
expertly executed aerial exhibit of gangly flight, as I might not of mentioned
was nearly three feet. Mind you that this near Olympian feat was from a seated
stance. Hanging onto it's life on a a limb not very well supported of it's relative
mas making the capturing, easypeasy. Who knew my collection of Talenti
containers would serve as great containing sorbetto, cuttings (props) and frogger
escape pods.



While chill in captivity and we humans love to project or feelings onto nature's
creatures. Almost as if wanting to be relinquished to the land of the big lake.

In continuation of my 2019 campaign. This bigg'em requires the similar
courtesy and intervention as the majority of the others as humanely (creaturly)
possibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment