Friday, March 13, 2020

Garden Therapy And Memory Installation


One volunteer please...





I close my eyes just for a second and what jumps out of the ground...a clueless
volunteer.





If it could speak and scream.   Pick me...oh oh oh...me me me. Or just take a step forward.

With many sacrifices, some willing and others had no choice, either through
negligence and or arrogance. Comes beauty, sadness, mosquito bites and back
aches.

To give this endeavor and with all due respect. I dedicate these garden memories to.

China...


and then Italy...





I know what your saying...how can you tell them apart.

then comes Germany...





then USA...





and to all the others that had great sacrifices...




...we are the World.




Unlike a virus, all this plant required to spread was a helping hand.




No comments:

Post a Comment