Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Looks Like I Made Up...


for missing Florida's Arbor day, which is the third Friday in January.
By planting two of my Jack Fruit seedlings. Do to my limited sun patches
in my yard. I felt that I had to dig up my Shaving Brush tree and put it back
in a pot whence it came from, besides this specimen's bulbous base needs to be
spotlighted that only potted culture can highlight a long with the extra waterings
this specimen requires but was not getting where it was located before, having to
rely on the natural elements.

See those rain barrels. That is my answer to our natural dry season and I 'm
into my third barrel. No telling how this will play out. Probably like the weather,
who knows.



Shaving Brush tree back in a pot again and what about that base!


Two Jack Fruit trees down, down into the ground and one more to go.



No comments:

Post a Comment