Sunday, November 1, 2015

Eperimental Kitchen - This Is My Halloween, Sleep Interupted Results




Two poached eggs nesting in
some Chicken and Wild Rice.
Yellow Mustard, Cacao, Mushrooms,
Curry and Lime Juice.

How many birds can you see in
these unintentional splashes of
Yellow Mustard?




The day starts off with a a couple of sips of my chilled dark brew of coffee from last night.
This is coming from a non coffee drinker and it tastes good. I'm sacrificing normal eight
hour sleep with a visit to our Saturday morning farmers market. I'm glad I made the early
morning sleep sacrifice and rewarded with some home brewed Ginger Kombucha and a
small bunch of beets and two welcomed greetings from two fellow Yogi's. One spotted
at the market and the other was walking his dog on my way home.

Painted two patches of house stucco and then went back to capture the rest of the sleep
that I feel entitled to and in the process of foregoing two meals but not without jugging
down some vegetable juice so I don't eat my bed sheets while dreaming of the feast that
I may conjure from some exotic venture.

 Topped with Shredded Coconut and  Just Mayo Sarachi

Dressed with Shredded Coconut and Champagne Vinegar




No comments:

Post a Comment