Friday, January 1, 2016

Japanese Eggplant Plant Search and Found - Going the Extra Mile(s)

A vendor that was trying to locate some Eggplant plants
for me at our farmers market warned me off of a variety of eggplant
Nadia , although  not a Japanese variety, he did not have a good success with
this variety. 
.
Had he have been successful in locating a variety of eggplant for me he would have saved me a trip to
the other side of the world, all so known as Winter Haven. 
  That's seventeen miles one way, but then I would not have rediscovered Doty's, pronounced
with a long o, Farm & Garden Supply Inc. They even had Rhubarb starter 
plants.



It was my intention to replace the Eggplant with my Compari Tomatoes volunteer but, didn't have the heart. LoLooking back I'm glad I  didn't.  

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment