Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Homegrown Winter Vegetable





This red pepper has gone thru five seasons and looks like it could go another one.
I have four more peppers hanging onto this year old plant. This pepper plant has
been the best and most carefree and best suited for our area. Pot grown with some
homemade compost and every organic fertilizer I can throw at it. What a beauty!

Although I must add that my Turkish tomatoes have been worth the extra effort.
A great tasting tomato is a thing of the past but this variety is the closest I will
ever get to tomato heaven.

 I also planted the rooted base off of some Cilantro. Like those first grade plant
demos, carrot tops that get rooted and get a second life. I hope to get a second
life out of some rooted cilantro. Once again, time will tell. This variety of Cilantro
is some of the best so far. Had some store bought Cilantro and meh!

No comments:

Post a Comment