Sunday, March 13, 2016

Our City's Late Winter Spring Obsession Plant Sale = Asmina triloba - PawPaw

This will be the third time in attempts to establish and sustain
a planting of a Florida? variety of PawPaw. I've had two saplings
last one and two seasons. So when I saw this tree length
specimen, I thought I would give it at least one more try.


















It's a good thing I wasn't aware that I received my income tax
return electric deposit three days ago. I could of brought a couple
of other more pricey items back to my garden paradise.



Three years and in counting. This mini Vanda orchid as been a
blooming regularly. This year has been no exception, with four
blooms in it's infant stage. This to was found and bagged at
our Spring Obsession.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment