Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Tads Day Thirty-Seven - Release Party of Five Plus One

 This party will bring the total of forty-six frogs off to a jumping start in life.


We had another tad death, which makes it three and I don't think I was including

them in my total count. An Accountant I am not and this release fell on around

the 7th of August.


First I would like to introduce Bendy the beautiful mermaid tad. First one in the

world that made up this last party. Close your eyes, because it's a stunner. Slowly

open your eyes, less you go blind by it's beauty.


I know, right?


Front end says this way and the back end has other plans and look at those curves. Hey, it got this

far with no problems.

 

 

Look  you all, no curves, as it mourns, it's uniqueness. 

 

 

Another night release and entirely new location, side of house next to drive way.

 

 

 

Wow, and you guys thought climbing a sliver of concrete was fun.


Sometimes little hoppers need a helping hand. Notice the begonia leaves, they are from my

graduating class of plant props. So these frogs from the graduating class of fast tracked

home school.


This one was so happy it peed on it's self.



 Which brings me to the Plus one.  I thought all six had been released and to only find out

that this wee one hopped back on board. As I sat their container on the counter for a rince

and wipe down I spied this guy but it was on the wrong side of the glass, as in on the 

outside of the glass. I immediately grab it gently and walked out the back door to be 

re-released, hence the Plus One by it's lonesome, next to this beautiful potted Afrocarpus

 and that leaves me with five remaining tadpoles, or pollywogs as we would call them when

first introduced to these wee ones, when I was a wee one.


Fresh digs and if you look to the right you will see the next candidate in making that fateful climb.

Or so I thought at the time.





No comments:

Post a Comment