Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Tads Day Twenty - Second Batch


I had six formally known as tadpoles/froglets and now known officially as frogs.



Take the leap to the great outdoors this morning. One of these still had their tail,
had I noticed I wouldn't have let it take the jump.

After words was a good time to clean the vessel and in the process lost one tad
down the kitchen drain. All times I've been doing this never lost one, that is
until this morning.

Getting two thumbs up that its ready for the big jump.


I seen out of Evolution.







We made it!  What a natural.

    
My my my we sure are tiny.




It's a big world on the other side of the glass enclosure.




Recruiting is open for the Third Batch.


At the time of this post there are three long tailed froglets.

No comments:

Post a Comment