Monday, October 30, 2017

Cacao Tree Has To Come Indoors

41degrees for a low last night. When I read those numbers
off my Phone's App mid afternoon, I didn't have to hesitate
what to do. Not having it's novelty ware off helps to, going
three years now. Looking at it now to, I notice that it's
growing it's characteristic side branches now, so it's right
on schedule to set bloom in the coming year if all goes well.
Big if, but we can always be hopeful.



Here in silhouette, just in time for Halloween.


Now that I have it under closer observation and now the center of attention
besides my piano. I could take my pruners and thin out and sculpt some
to bring it in line with it's new environs.

Not only am I a constant gardener but also a constant pruner. Form over
function is my motto and my guide

Three clips later with some Clorox dipped and sharpened pruners.


Now, it commands the room and gives me something to inspire to while
I sit down at the piano, perhaps.

Whether I play or not is not the question, but how that moment plays me.

No comments:

Post a Comment