Monday, November 26, 2018

Got Caught In The Rain This Late Afternoon


Biked around our lake with the threat of rain. Nothing like some motivation to get you
moving. After passing about four people who turned around to head back from where they
came from gave me thoughts to. Then two thirds around thinking that it would be smooth
sailing , the gray sky ahead was lighter and then whoosh. The cloud burst came down
and when your not in the safety of an automobile or indoors and on a bike and wearing
t-shirt and shorts, it felt relatively heavy.

With a three day head cold and plenty of stored energy from napping most
of the day and hoping that I could sweat this virus out of my system.

It was tense, a blast, fun and joyful. First time my left hand started to go numb
from gripping the handle bar so tight.

I was also happy later that evening to have collected twenty gallons of rain water.

No comments:

Post a Comment