Monday, June 19, 2017

Home Grown Spagehtti Squash Begets Angel Hair

That little guy there, not much bigger than a Goose's egg. All three compliments
from my first time growing and in a planter to. I could have just as easily have
tossed it out, for reasons being the so small and assume to be under developed.
As I slice it in half length wise and to my surprise to see that it looked viable
and what the heck, toss it in my trusted SS electric skillet.

Thirty five minutes later and a kitchen that smells divine.
Classic, but when I proceed to reveal that magic that only Spaghetti Squash
knows how. I get Angel Hair instead. For those uninitiated, that's super thin
stuff.

There's about three bites there, but worth the time and effort to bring this
miracle to light.
Topped with some favorite Marinara sauce and you have just witnessed
another random act of deliciousness.





No comments:

Post a Comment