Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Rescue or Folly?

 Before our uninvited guess who's initials start with 'I', as in Ian...oops! 

      My neighbor had this at the curb, 

took them home the same evening and since trimmed them up and letting the cut ends  

harden up before sticking them in the ground.

    Yucca Elephantipes (Spineless Yucca)  I've admired these that had been planted at our local 

Taco Bell for many years, not realizing that my neighbor had these in his yard all along.

   This plant will hardly be considered a folly, as it will almost be a guarantee to be a successful

rescue. I shouldn't be so bold to suggest such, anything can happen in the gardening world.

 

 


These two spent pots sitting ideally, grab my attention yesterday. As much as I vowed not to plant 

freeze sensitive plants in ginormous planters.  

   No pressure, new stick plantings and now that I have a picture of my garden renderings.  Let's

see what you got, no pressure.



No comments:

Post a Comment