Monday, March 7, 2022

Look What I Found

...one more uninvited guest and it has a name. I still can't believe I found it in mins.

doing an internet search, which is rare these days with most search engines reconfigured

to exploit than to educate...IMO.

                        Eulophia graminea

Front and centered for all to see. Perhaps meaningless without a photo to go along with said 

Latin words.





The mystique in it's discovery and my first impressions and then second guessing all

falls under the beauty and wonder of being a constant gardener.

 

Welcome to the grotesque and yet beautiful, along with the horror of what it is capable of doing.

No worse that what us humans have done.

 

Needless to say it will go in the proper receptacle for proper disposal after I admire it's beauty

for a few more days, indoors, under lights where it can't escape and do what it naturally

has to do.....and that is survive and thrive.     Just not here, under my watch. Where there's 

one , well needless to say there must be others.


Look it up to see what a monster it is in the invasive world. Category 2 invasive here in Florida

for starters.


No comments:

Post a Comment