Friday, September 4, 2020

Meanwhile...

 my backyard walk way realignment is done. With the added side slabs to jazz up the

right justified first slab at the carport gives it some flair. *pats self on the back*

 

My favorite saying, Change your outer landscape, Changes you mind-scape. 

 

In these times, we need a new normal. What better way to mark this philosophy by

a modified landscape.



Where did I get the energy to finish this project? 


Still zooming from my early morning sighting of bright green meteorite on my morning

bike ride around the lake. This sighting lasted a relatively long three seconds, which

competed with a nearly full moon, to boot. Obviously, I would not have a picture, but

I did a respectable illustration, which I present to my garden/astronomical enthusiasts.

 


Looking East at 5am, the southern end of the lake and the moon would be out of the illustration
and to the left, as well as the planet Venus would off to the left at just slightly higher elevation.
The meteor was green as a green lime and must be from it's high iron content, is my understanding.
 
Enjoy!


 





No comments:

Post a Comment