Monday, September 7, 2020

A New Season of Scenes From The Garden

 Scenes from my garden, well, my whole yard is a garden. What else would you expect

from a constant gardener.


This sunlit Elderberry that got hijacked from my neighbor's yard started this parade.

We got wavy grass in it's prime, mid rainy season.



And more wavy grass among some tall Liriope ornamental grass.

 

One of two Crape Myrtle nurseries.



 

Speaking of nurseries, this Resurrection fern is off to a great start, with a foot hold onto

this Florida rock.



 

A serene morning calm of green.

 

My main Crape Myrtle housing my orchid collection.






 

A new edition to the yard, seen at the left is a Jackfruit tree from seed and soon

to be a year old this December, one of two.




We finish with this season's main feature main,Wavy Grass.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment