Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Ah,The Cacao Drama

My passion for my Cacoa tree has not waned, as I bring it indoors
to shelter it from this hemisphere's seasonal temperature swings.





















As shown with an intentional finger eclipse and after
a good soap spray down and rinse. I noticed the tell tale
signs of spider mites, taking advantage of the youthful
sprouting of leaves. This bald look on this Cacao is not
normal, knowing that it is an evergreen.

This year's time spent is not doing it any favors either,
hense the bald look and possibly from my pushing it to
hard into it's first blooming cycle late last year.

It's never one thing, now is it?






Indoor LED lighting in it's full on brightness and the indoor dryness of
the desert. How is a Cacao tree to survive?

No pressure!

No comments:

Post a Comment