Thursday, April 4, 2019

Flower Power Meets Day Of The Dead That Welcomes The 60's Hippy Culture


What do beads and gardening have to do with each other, your ask?





My brother sent me this cut glass medallion and asked me to wrap it in copper,
which I did. This is my first pass and already have a better design in mind.

My brother and I share the same passion for plants as did both our parents, but
we don't share much else and not that close in summation.

So if plants don't make us closer, perhaps my ability to design and bead may be
bring us in closer.

He sent me these beads of his liking and adding some of my own along with his expectations.
Here are my first attempts and without giving too much away, this started my journey down
this means of sowing the seeds of sprouting what family means.








 With the potential for wearable art and expression.



No comments:

Post a Comment