Monday, July 2, 2018

Tadpole's Day Thirty-Three - At Least Two Frogs With Tales Jump To Freedom

What do you call a tadpole with all it's legs? A tadpole in transition?

As I was getting ready to feed some slices of fresh spinach to these
hungry minions. I saw one Frogpole swimming outside it's confines
into another. A lid that holds about and inch of rain water that this
tapolarium sits in. I was able to rescue this Frogpole and put it
back , whether it wanted or not, from whence it came from. I then
noticed another Frogpole clinging to the side of one of my water
barrels. There was no way I could try to re-patriot this explorer.

In my past attempts to raise theses little guys. I would observe
these Frogpoles hang around the edges of their spacious tadolarium
and within days they will have absorbed their tails. Then again they
still might hang around for another couple of days before disappearing.
No allusions, to whether they actually found freedom or was someone's
else's lunch, breakfast or first meal. 

After a refresh of rainwater I decided to add a tad more water to what you see
above to give these Frogpoles a safer place to hangout  before fleeing.

At least that's my intentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment