Wednesday, May 16, 2018

There's No Substitute For Diligence

Just like this Dragon Fly keeping watch for it's next meal. Note poorly
focused area highlighted in the green ovoid below.

There is this constant need to feed and survive. Take the example below
that I found amongst the tomato plants. In less than a days time, you
see leaf skeletonized. So I'm guessing that I need to double up on
my watch for those hungry pests that want to feast on what we
humans would consider, the none edible bits of this plant.


Here is a where the next party begins. Next leaf over and still hungry and have
to feed the engine for what we would assume to be a short life span. I just
moved this voracious mob to a more limited source life sustaining
greens. Our city's yard waste container.


No comments:

Post a Comment