Thursday, January 11, 2018

Taking A Pause With Winter Survey With A Cautionary Winter Hazard

While most of the East coast and I suppose most of the North America
brace for a deep freeze. Here in central Florida has it concerns.

Where I live managed to have avoided those predicted temperatures that
could have been cruel but some times a reality of living in the sub-tropics.
We here know what needs to happen to intervene those subfreezing damaging
conditions.

I have to take a pause to get past what passes as acceptable practice here in
Florida to waste our natural resource that is so precious and running into
a preventable disaster. That is also known as our source of fresh water.

It's my choice to determine what plants will get an invite into my home
and shelter. This routine can only take a couple of hours in practice, but
sometimes more in taking not only a walk around but a mental survey
of what plants get to be rescued.

The upside is this sight of a welcoming committee that puts a smile on
my face when I walk through my back door.




 












No comments:

Post a Comment