Sunday, November 26, 2017

Broadleaf Podocarpus - Nageia nagi Second Potted Plant To Find It's Way Into The Ground


I love it when a landscape altering event happens. One that may catch my eye
days if not weeks. Planted this specimen under a canopy of Bald Cypress trees.

This specimen was gifted to me from another fellow gardener and yogi. Surely
a place of honor, amongst my favorite Cypress trees.


Accompanying these latest post is some gorgeous composed songs by:

Jóhann Jóhannsson - Orphée 

 

This also makes my five hundredth blog post. For someone who failed his
junior high assignment of having to log three months worth of daily entries.
Waiting to the last minute to try to fake it, not realizing how it would have
been so much easier had I taken what few minutes it would have taken
on a daily basis to accomplish said assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment