Saturday, November 14, 2020

One Or Two


-Alert -first of all this picture is just a simulation. By the time I grabbed my phone

to catch this picture of two house geckos doing a stare down or perhaps a no, after you,

no, after you I insist. While this long legged, long winged, long bodied insect

doesn't seem to be phased at the least if it has a future.


By the time I get a picture the gecko on the right crawls off to it's regular hiding spot. So

now there is just the one gecko on the left on a stare down with the long legged, long winged, 

long bodied insect that still doesn't seem to be phased at the least or perhaps just paralyzed with 

fear of being a snack for this night creature, perhaps feeling lucky it wasn't going to be torn apart by 

two night creatures.

I wasn't about to stick around to see what direction their fates take flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment