Thursday, May 23, 2019

Repotted Texas Ebony & Companion



This slow growing specimen gets the royal treatment by transitioning to
 a very large vessel that should be fitting for this beauty.

Shortly after transplanting this specimen in the house I discover this hitchhiker.

This coffee colored little beauty and I mean little. Those are one pint containers
this model specimen is posing next to, well more like startled is more like it.
When I discovered this out of place lizard.

They don't much cuter than this.

Those sticky fingers of his is of no use unlike, say a gecko, whose finger are
actually sticky and can scale this enameled sink with ease.

Needless to say I was able to reach down, as it jump into my hands an was able
to put it outside, where it belongs and for it to enjoy another day in it's relatively
short life.


No comments:

Post a Comment