Monday, March 5, 2018

More Potted Specimens Among Many Finds A Spot To Shine.

This makes two in two weeks. Had this ornamental grass for nearly
two years. It had since multiplied and since nearly out grown it's
confines to, another incentive to get in the ground, but not the
reason.

Most times I may pass a specimen and I will get a notion or
clear idea where this specimen will go. Then if it is strong
enough and enough to cause me to react as if it was meant
all along. That is when i act on that task and it gets done.
Just like yesterday, while sitting on my back steps eating
my first meal and knowing that where to plop this long
awaiting task to reveal it's self to me.

Dressed with some found concrete chips to help corral the water.
Even if this is the worst time to intern plants due to it being in
the middle of the dry season. I still have a fifty-five gallon drum
of rain water. Will just have to share the water with my the rest
of my thirsty plants.

Had this potted Lemon grass for at least two years. This year is the first time
that I took a couple of strands of grass to add it to my egg dishes. The fall
and winter colors of this grass can be striking. While transitioning this to
ground I cut it back severely but as you can see it's coming back well.







No comments:

Post a Comment