Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Taking A Pause With Something From The Experimental Kitchen - Cranberry Sauce With Chia

Used Stevia along with some coconut sugar. Being careful not to add too much
Stevia, because it can get bitter. A coconut sugar that I used has some depth
to and also darkens the sauce. Added some chia seeds which, I think just knocks
it out of the park.  Wish I had some whole pecans to throw in there to finish it
off. Will picks some up tomorrow to add to my next batch.

Cranberry sauce is great with Black rice and either walnuts or pecans. Throw
some in some steel cut oatmeal. Great with some Farro too or with some
slices of apple.

This recipe was still missing something, so I found what it was. Fresh blueberries.
Added a couple of handfuls to the mix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment