Sunday, April 23, 2017

The City Proposes

Not one to get too excited when things are proposed when
the first shovel has yet to hit the dirt.

Having wrote that, there are two ambitious proposals the has
been brought to light.

Our city's next Traffic Circle? This almost went unnoticed unil
I looked again. It also so happens that I sent off a nasty gram
to the city to as why they haven't upgraded our intersection lighting's
lumens. Due to the increase of pedestrian and bicycle traffic brought
on by our terrific new Traffic Circle.

 The proposed little guy
is at the bottom right.










What brought me to this article was a private investment for a
proposed Bonnet Springs Park just north northwest of downtown.
Low and behold....
















The County is on it too...but with a park opening.












I do need to get out of my comfort zone and see what the
county has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment