Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Plan B - Ween the Cocao Tree

 To think that I would even think of utilizing plastic in the form
of water retaining crystals. Needless to say that I returned them
to the store where I purchased them and bought some new lighting
for my car port. This LED 150 watt equivalent motion sensor was
just what I needed to give that sense of complishment that this soul
needed.

  I also bought some Cactus soil mix, some nursury's own preprietory
soil mix and an Organic potting soil mix to provide what I think should
meet the requirements for this Cocoa tree and to finally get this transplant
operation underway.

  My reluctance to use Perlite and substitute another man made plastice
really make me wonder how this process evolved to such a state. My
reversal in using this water retaining concoction was by reading
the small print. At least I didn't have to go online to research
this product when it volunteered to give me a link to tell me what
it's content of metals. To think that plastic was not only my concern
but metal, possibly heavy metals too.

  Latest findings that there tends to be a concern with heavy metal traces
found in chocolate. Primarily found in the outer husks, which is it's nature
also due to equatorial location and primarily it's soil composition. If the seed
is not cleanly separated from its husk there will be a higher concentration
of heavy metals. Knowing this, I sure don't need to add what ever traces
of metals that are in these water retaining plastic crystals. Good old fashion
diligence and the wanting to succeed in my wanting to reach success with this
specimen should be enough.


Wrapped up watching Netflix tv series Billy and Billie.


Finally on the mend and recovering from my latest Yoga intensive, no harm
no foul.What better way to work out the stiffness in my hips than a half day
in the front yard, detailing.



No comments:

Post a Comment